WorkSource training opportunities
In partnership with WorkSource, Pierce County Library is offering a variety of trainings to help job seekers. The workshops are geared to get you on the right path with your application process and will ensure you have connections to many of the county’s resources for job seekers. Check them out!
- Linked In: Sumner Library, May 6 at 11 a.m.
- Presenting Yourself as a Polished Professional: Graham Library, May 8 at 11 a.m.; Eatonville Library, May 22 at 2 p.m.
- Advertising Your Abilities: Graham Library, May 8 at 2 p.m.; Eatonville Library, May 22 at 11 a.m.
- Effective Applications and Resumes: University Place Library, May 20 at 11 a.m.
- The Job Doctor: University Place Library, May 20 at 2 p.m.
Check out the calendar of events for more information. Registration is recommended to ensure a seat!