About the Job + Business Center
Pierce County Library System’s Job and Business Centers are dedicated to helping our customers realize the possibilities in their transitional journeys toward new economic horizons. Pierce County Library is committed to assisting customers who are:
- Seeking job opportunities.
- Starting new businesses.
- Exploring new careers.
- Growing a current business.
- Studying personal investment strategies.
- Building and redefining work skills.
- Discovering learning and continuing education.
In order to be effective in assisting these customers, the Library provides these resources:
- Computers and laptop space, with Wi-Fi.
- Books, productivity software and other useful materials.
- Job and Business Center website loaded with tools and resources available 24/7.
- Presentations and computer classes.
- Six locations with designated space for a one-stop-shopping experience.
- Convenient hours, seven days a week including evenings and weekends.
- Professional library staff.
- Other fun activities and materials when it is time to set aside work and enjoy family and friends.
Pierce County Library System maintains this Job + Business Center website. Pierce County Library’s main website is: http://www.piercecountylibrary.org To contact Job and Business Center web writers, please use the e-mail form found on the Ask Us page.