Pierce County Library System’s Job + Business Center helps connect job seekers and entrepreneurs to information, training and local agencies. The Job + Business Center works through partnerships with WorkForce Central, WorkSource Washington, the Small Business Administration and other community organizations to help you find convenient employment and business services in your library and in your community.
Pierce County Library System provides these services:
- Helpful library staff.
- Computers and laptop space with Wi-Fi.
- Books, electronic resources and other useful materials.
- Job + Business Center website loaded with tools and resources, available 24/7.
- Free online classes on hundreds of topics.
- Convenient hours seven days a week, including evenings and weekends.
- Photocopying, scanning and faxing services.
- Fun activities and materials for when it is time to set aside work and enjoy family and friends.
To contact Job and Business Center staff, please use the email form found on the Contact Us page.